Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures from Cameron in Namibia

Today I did some exploring around the house and found some fruits growing on the trees in our yard. I wanted to show you some of these pictures. The round green fruit is a papaya and we have two papaya trees and they bear fruit every three months. We will pick them when they start to turn red.

We also have some banana trees with some bananas growing on them. There bear fruit every three months here also.

I also took a picture of a cool grass hopper, and a picture of Corbin with his hair all crazy where one of daddy's youth put his hair up!





5 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Corbin looked really cute with his hair up. Save me some bananas. Love you. Mema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing you in funny pictures. thaeks for sharing.
    samantha lusk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do Kudu too? :-)looks like a successful way to relax with your pastor. Save a chameleon for me. PopPopTim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures Cameron!! I love the one of Corbin and his new hair do!! And I am so happy to see you and Hannah working so hard for Daddy, Mommy and Jesus. We love you and miss you and always look forward to your pictures!!

    Bye
    Love: Aunt Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameron, I love your pictures of Corbin's new hair style!! And I love the way you and Hannah are working so hard for Jesus!! We love you and miss you, and we look forward to more pictures!! Please tell Dad and Mom hello!!

    Aunt Dorothy

    ReplyDelete