Monday, June 15, 2009

Having Fun in Creedmoor

Since we have moved to our new house, we have been doing a lot of fun things. Here are some of the pictures of us having fun!

Dad took me fishing at the lake near us. We had fun!



I caught my first fish and we also caught a turtle!




This is the dirt road that goes by our house. We can walk up to watch the train go by every day.



A picture I took of my sister Hannah, she looks like a movie star!



We went to a festival in Creedmoor, and rode around in some barrels that looked like air planes.



Today I turned 5 years old! I was excited about today. Mom and Dad took me to a place where they had huge jumping jungles to play in, I got to sit in a big fire truck and we had cake and ice cream also. I had a lot of fun!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cameron!! I can't believe you are the BIG 5 years old. Are you shaving yet? I saw one picture where you had a white beard!! Looks like you had a great birthday party. Please teach your dad how to wear the birthday hats! Next time I see you, I want to shoot the NERF Reactor .... at you!! Tell Hannah, Corbin, Mom, and Dad hello! Greg P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cameron Happy Birthday! Man what a life, sitting around fishing and playing with turtles. I think I want to be five again. Tell your brother and sister I said Hi and give your mom and dad a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cameron, Happy Birthday! Man I wish I was five again and could go fishing and mess with turtles and stuff. What a great life and evidence of God's grace. Give your mom and dad and brother and sister a hug for me and I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well obviously I didn't think the first comment posted

    ReplyDelete